Newport Beach, CA
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are also focused on creating a high quality, fast service, always made to order Mexican inspired menu to complement our beer. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share Mexican food with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA. This role will be highly engaged in the Chihuahua Restaurant development process. Upon restaurant launch this role will serve as Restaurant Manager and will be responsible for all daily operations at the restaurant, including assurance that all quality, cleanliness, service, compliance, training, staffing, inventory, and financial objectives are achieved. This role reports to the Director of Restaurant Operations, and will manage a team of assistant managers and store employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold primary responsibility for leading store operations through understanding and enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, guideline, training programs and cultural points.
- Responsible for the freshness and quality of food prepared, cleanliness of the store and employees, and the service provided
- Manager labor and food costs in accordance with business objectives
- Hire, train, and manage all staff at the location
- Ensure all safety and quality standards are upheld, and that all equipment and facilities remain in appropriate working order
- Ensure all food is prepared in sanitary manner, and all food is stored and rotated properly
- Successfully communicate all updates, policies, news and events.
- Quick-service or fast casual experience
- 5+ years’ experience in food service with increased levels of responsibility
- 5+ years in restaurant management/leadership roles
- Kitchen Manager experience desired
- Demonstrated experience managing food and labor costs, sales, profit, and inventory
- Demonstrated experience managing restaurant staff of 10+
- Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demands working with no minimal to no supervision
- Food Protection Manager Certified (ServSafe or another ANSI accredited provider)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)